Terms & Conditions
MUIS Online Payment Services - Terms and Conditions
Before you proceed with these eServices, please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
By using the eService, you (User) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not proceed with the use of these eServices.
Conditions for Use of Service
The use of this eService shall be subject to the following:
- The eServices provided herein are conditional upon the the User acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions or any modification thereof from time to time by MUIS.
- MUIS may at its discretion, with or without giving prior notice, at any time suspend the operations of this website or all or any part of the Services temporarily whether for the purposes of updating, upgrading, system maintenance or otherwise, and shall not be liable if the User is prevented from accessing the eServices.
- MUIS shall have the absolute right to suspend or terminate the eServices, or reject any payment made by the User.
- User may use these eServices only for the purposes for which and in the manner in they are intended.
Conditions for Payment
The Payment shall be subject to the following:
- The User shall ensure that any information posted or permitted or caused to be posted by the User is true and accurate and shall be solely responsible for the contents therein.
- The User shall promptly provide to MUIS, upon request, any additional information which MUIS may consider necessary in providing its Services.
- Upon confirmation of successful payment, User will be presented with acknowledgement notice and/or receipt(s).
Rollback for Failed Transactions
If you encounter any technical problem in the course of the transaction and wish to check on the status of the transaction, please contact 6256 8188 during the following hours:
Weekdays : 8.30am – 5.00pm Saturdays, New Year Eve, Hari Raya Aidilfitri Eve, Chinese New Year Eve : 8.30am – 1.00pm
Please be ready to provide us with the following details:
- Transaction identification number (if any);
- Point at which error occurred;
- Date/Time of transaction; and
- Error message (if any);
- Payment mode selected; and
- Transaction amount.
Any request for refund of payments must be submitted to Muis through our online feedback form or by e-mail not later than 3 working days after the transaction date.
Please provide the following details together with your request:
- Transaction identification number; and
- Reasons for cancellation or refund
- All requests submitted are subject to approval on a case to case basis.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
Muis may, without giving prior notice, modify these terms and conditions from time to time. You shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions as modified upon your use of the eService after the modifications have been made.
MUIS General Terms & Conditions and Conditions of Access
In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of the eService shall be subject to and governed by the Muis General Terms & Conditions and the Conditions of Access unless the provisions of the Muis General Terms & Conditions and Conditions of Access are contrary to and inconsistent with these terms and conditions.
Address and Contact Number of MUIS
Last updated on 01/08/2018